Extensions & Conversions
We handle projects involving;
- Basement excavation and tanking. Including sub basements
- Side returns, rear extensions and roof extensions.
- Underpinning and structural repairs to existing buildings.
- Major structural steel work and temporary propping of existing structures.
- Raising and lowering existing floor levels.
- Removing load bearing walls and remodeling.
- Temporary roof structures and up and over scaffolding.
- Office to residential conversions.
Epsom Builders employ technically experienced construction professionals capable of delivering a structured approach to all types of extension and conversion work. As professionals EBL's teams can deal successfully with building control and design problems if they arise. Alongside the technical ability to carry out even the most challenging builds EBL are also experienced in delivering a first class finish to assure that the new addition or conversion to your property exceeds your expectations.
EBL have a flexible approach and can provide a full design and build service contracting directly with first rate architects to deliver a seamless service. More often in this type of project the client engages the architect and structural engineer and EBL come in to deliver the project brief. We can also undertake extensions and conversions on a 'build only' (construction phase) or a 'fit out' only basis. Regardless of the service being provided all projects are undertaken by a dedicated team with enthusiasm and an attention to detail.
Full project management
A one-stop shop offering;
- Plumbers, carpenters, electricians, bricklayers, steel fixers, dry liners, tillers, plasterers and decorators all working under one roof
- Strong working relationships with all specialist trades – including air conditioning, audio visual and many more
- Commercial & Domestic refurbishment projects undertaken, including shop, office & restaurant refurbishments.
- A seamless project management service
- Consistent communication
- Detailed programmes of works & weekly progress reviews
- Experienced team of craftsmen
- Fire & flood damage repair & restoration